Paladin Security Is Now Hiring for Human Resources Coordinator
Paladin Security is looking for a diligent, detail-oriented People & Culture Coordinator to join our People & Culture team. You will be an outgoing, energetic individual with excellent attention to detail and primarily responsible for managing the talent acquisition process, but with a generalist approach capable of administering a variety of Human Resources functions on a daily basis. This role is great for an aspiring, organized HR professional who is a self-starter and works well in a fast-paced environment under minimum supervision. If this sounds like you, apply today and we will be in touch with you. Please note there will not be an option to work remotely in this role and has office hours of Monday to Friday days.
Job Skills / Requirements
Full cycle recruitment, including job postings external and internal
Responsible for Administrative functions, file management and data entry
Organize company events
Lead internal and external career fairs and other company functions
Participate in employee engagement activites
Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefits, company programs and the Employee Assistance Program.
All other duties as assigned
• Post secondary education in Human Resources or a related field
• High regard for accuracy and attention to detail is a must
• A minimum of two years experience relevant experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of management.
• Strong computer (MS Office Suite) and organizational skills.
• Able to perform consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
• Self-motivated and comfortable working in a small collaborative team environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Able to work effectively and efficientely in a deadline driven environment
• Must be outgoing, adaptable and and detail oriented
• Previous high-volume staffing experience will be a strong asset.
Education Requirements (Any) Certificate, Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Human Resources, Business or Office Administration High School Diploma/GED Additional Information / Benefits
All interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter through the Paladin Security Careers page at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers , only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Holidays Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check